Trading and Demat Account
Click in the table for the list of documents required:
Indian Citizens – List of Documents Required for account opening
NRO Bank Account Holders – List of Documents Required for account opening
NRE Bank Account Holders – List of Documents Required for account opening
Click Here for our contact details.
VRIDHI Investment Intermediates Pvt. Ltd., Chennai, is a SEBI registered Stock Broker and a Sub-Broker.
VRIDHI is a member of Madras Stock Exchange Ltd., (MSE): SEBI Regn No: INB041321531, and a Sub-Broker: SEBI Regn No:INS017176137 affiliated to (MSEFSL) MSE Financial Services Ltd., (a member of Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd.,): SEBI Regn No: INB011116931
A. Documents required for opening a Trading & Demat Account (for Corporate’s):-
Documents for KYC of all Directors:
- Proof of Residence & ID Proof (Address should match in the proof and application) Any One:
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
- Bank Statement or Pass book with photo (duly attested by Bank)
- Driving License
- One Passport size photo
- PAN card copy
Documents for KYC/Account opening of the Company:
- Proof of Registered & Administrative office address: (Address should match in the proof and application):
- Lease Deed
- Latest bank statement – Original or Copy attested by the Managing Director/CA/CS
- Certified True copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Certified True copy of Certificate of Incorporation
- PAN Card Copy
- Board Resolution (In Company’s Letter Head, as per the prescribed format given in application.
- Name, designation and specimen signature of the Authorized Signatories with photos self attested (on Company’s Letter Head) duly attested by Managing Director/Company Secretary or by the Bank
- List of Directors (In company’s Letter Head)
- Photo pan card of all the authorized signatories
- Cancelled cheque leaf and latest bank statement
- Share holding pattern (In Company’s Letter Head)
- Balance sheet of 2 financial years
- Total Photos: Directors: 5 each
- Cash or Cq for Rs.500/- favoring VRIDHI Investment Intermediates Pvt. Ltd., towards documentation charges.
- Cash or Cq for Rs.1000/- in favoring MSE Financial Services Ltd., towards Demat charges.
- Cq for trading, favoring MSE Financial Services Ltd., towards investment in Stocks.
MarketFastFood, VRIDHI, Portfolio Managers Chennai, Stock Market Advisory Chennai, Investment Advisors Chennai, List of Stock Commodities Brokers Chennai, Stock Brokers Chennai, Share Trading Chennai, Stock Market Basics, Portfolio Management, Portfolio Management Services, Bombay Stock Exchange, BSE, National Stock Exchange, NSE, BSE, Bombay Stock Exchange, NSE, National Stock Exchange, Investment Bankers in Chennai, Stock Brokers in Chennai, Stock Advisors Chennai, VRIDHI Stock Tips, VRIDHI Stock Market Advisors Chennai, Portfolio Managers in Chennai, IPO Advisors Chennai, Portfolio Management Services Chennai, Portfolio Construction Service Chennai, Stock Tips on SMS MarketFastFood, E Commodities, E Gold, E Silver, E Copper, E Zinc, E Lead